Some call it the “unofficial” or “informal” economy, others call it the “grey economy” but the old name fits it best: the “black economy”. In the USA “black” means “profitable, healthy” and this is what the black economy is. Macedonia should count its blessings for having had a black economy so strong and thriving to see it through the transition. If Macedonia had to rely only on its official economy it would have gone bankrupt long ago.
The black economy is made up of two constituent activities:
1.. Legal activities that are not reported to the tax authorities and the income from which goes untaxed and unreported. For instance: it is not illegal to clean someone’s house, to feed people or to drive them. It is, however, illegal to hide the income generated by these activities and not to pay tax on it. In most countries of the world, this is a criminal offence, punishable by years in prison.
2.. Illegal activities which, needless to say, are also not reported to the state (and, therefore, not taxed).
These two types of activities together are thought to comprise between 15% (USA, Germany) to 60% (Russia) of the economic activity (as measured by the GDP), depending on the country. It would probably be an underestimate to say that 40% of the GDP in Macedonia is “black”. This equals 1.2 billion USD per annum. The money generated by these activities is largely held in foreign exchange outside the banking system or smuggled abroad (even through the local banking system). Experience in other countries shows that circa 15% of the money “floats” in the recipient country and is used to finance consumption. This should translate to 1 billion free floating dollars in the hands of the 2 million citizens of Macedonia. Billions are transferred to the outside world (mostly to finance additional transactions, some of it to be saved in foreign banks away from the long hand of the state). A trickle of money comes back and is “laundered” through the opening of small legal businesses.
These are excellent news for Macedonia. It means that when the macro-economic, geopolitical and (especially) the micro-economic climates will change – billions of USD will flow back to Macedonia. People will bring their money back to open businesses, to support family members and just to consume it. It all depends on the mood and on the atmosphere and on how much these people feel that they can rely on the political stability and rational management. Such enormous flows of capital happened before: in Argentina after the Generals and their corrupt regime were ousted by civilians, in Israel when the peace process started and in Mexico following the signature of NAFTA, to mention but three cases. These reserves can be lured back and transform the economy.
But the black economy has many more important functions.
The black economy is a cash economy. It is liquid and fast. It increases the velocity of money. It injects much needed foreign exchange to the economy and inadvertently increases the effective money supply and the resulting money aggregates. In this sense, it defies the dictates of “we know better” institutions such as the IMF. It fosters economic activity and employs people. It encourages labour mobility and international trade. Black economy, in short, is very positive. With the exception of illegal activities, it does everything that the official economy does – and, usually, more efficiently.
So, what is morally wrong with the black economy? The answer, in brief: it is exploitative. Other parts of the economy, which are not hidden (though would have liked to be), are penalized for their visibility. They pay taxes. Workers in a factory owned by the state or in the government service cannot avoid paying taxes. The money that the state collects from them is invested, for instance, in infrastructure (roads, phones, electricity) or used to pay for public services (education, defence, policing). The operators of the black economy enjoy these services without paying for them, without bearing the costs and worse: while others bear the costs. These encourages them, in theory to use these resources less efficiently.
And all this might be true in a highly efficient, almost ideal market economy. The emphasis is on the word “market”. Unfortunately, we all live in societies which are regulated by bureaucracies which are controlled (in theory, rarely in practice) by politicians. These elites have a tendency to misuse and to abuse resources and to allocate them in an inefficient manner. Even economic theory admits that any dollar left in the hands of the private sector is much more efficiently used than the same dollar in the hands of the most honest and well meaning and well planning civil servant. Governments all over the world distort economic decisions and misallocate scarce economic resources.
Thus, if the goals are to encourage employment and economic growth – the black economy should be welcomed. This is precisely what it does and, by definition, it does so more efficiently than the government. The less tax dollars a government has – the less damage it does. This is an opinion shares by most economists in the world today. Lower tax rates are an admission of this fact and a legalization of parts of the black economy.
The black economy is especially important in times of economic hardships. Countries in transition are a private case of emerging economies which are a private case of developing countries which used to be called (in less politically correct times) “Third World Countries”. They suffer from all manner of acute economic illnesses. They lost their export markets, they are technologically backward, their unemployment skyrockets, their plant and machinery are dilapidated, their infrastructure decrepit and dysfunctional, they are lethally illiquid, they become immoral societies (obligations not honoured, crime flourishes), their trade deficits and budget deficits balloon and they are conditioned to be dependent on handouts and dictates from various international financial institutions and donor countries.
Read this list again: isn’t the black economy a perfect solution until the dust settles?
It enhances exports (and competitiveness through imports), it encourages technology transfers, it employs people, it invests in legitimate businesses (or is practised by them), it adds to the wealth of the nation (black marketeers are big spenders, good consumers and build real estate), it injects liquidity to an otherwise dehydrated market. Mercifully, the black economy is out of the reach of zealous missionaries such as the IMF. It goes its own way, unnoticed, unreported, unbeknownst, untamed. It doesn’t pay attention to money supply targets (it is much bigger than the official money supply figure), or to macroeconomic stability goals. It plods on: doing business and helping the country to survive the double scourges of transition and Western piousness and patronizing. As long as it is there, Macedonia has a real safety net. The government is advised to turn a blind eye to it for it is a blessing in disguise.
There is one sure medicine: eliminate the population and both unemployment and inflation will be eliminated. Without the black economy, the population of Macedonia would not have survived. This lesson must be remembered as the government prepares to crack down on the only sector of the economy which is still alive and kicking.
The implementation of these recommendations and reforms should be obliged to be GRADUAL. The informal economy is an important pressure valve for the release of social pressures, it ameliorates the social costs inherent to the period of transition and it constitutes an important part of the private sector.
As we said in the body of our report, these are the reasons for the existence of an informal economy and they should be obliged to all be tackled:
a.. High taxation level (in Macedonia, high payroll taxes);
b.. Onerous labour market regulations;
c.. Red tape and bureaucracy (which often leads to corruption);
d.. Complexity and unpredictability of the tax system.
Reporting Requirements and Transparency
a.. All banks should be obliged to report foreign exchange transactions of more than 10,000 DM (whether in one transaction or cumulatively by the same legal entity). The daily report should be submitted to the Central Bank. In extreme cases, the transactions should be investigated.
a.. All the ZPP account numbers of all the firms in Macedonia should be publicly available through the Internet and in printed form.
a.. Firms should be obliged by law to make a list of all their bank accounts available to the ZPP, to the courts and to plaintiffs in lawsuits.
a.. All citizens should be obliged to file annual, personal tax returns (universal tax returns, like in the USA). This way, discrepancies between personal tax returns and other information can lead to investigations and discoveries of tax evasion and criminal activities.
a.. All citizens should be obliged to file bi-annual declarations of personal wealth and assets (including real estate, vehicles, movables, inventory of business owned or controlled by the individual, financial assets, income from all sources, shares in companies, etc.).
a.. All retail outlets and places of business should be required to install – over a period of 3 years – cash registers with “fiscal brains”. These are cash registers with an embedded chip. The chips are built to save a trail (detailed list) of all the transactions in the place of business. Tax inspectors can pick the chip at random, download its contents to the tax computers and use it to issue tax assessments. The information thus gathered can also be crossed with and compared to information from other sources (see: “Databases and Information Gathering”). This can be done only after the full implementation of the recommendations in the section titled “Databases and Information Gathering”. I do not regard it as an effective measure. While it increases business costs – it is not likely to prevent cash or otherwise unreported transactions.
a.. All taxis should be equipped with taximeters, which include a printer. This should be a licencing condition.
a.. Industrial norms (for instance, the amount of sugar needed to manufacture a weight unit of chocolate, or juice) should be revamped. Norms should NOT be determined according to statements provided by the factory – but by a panel of experts. Each norm should be signed by three people, of which at least one is an expert engineer or another expert in the relevant field. Thought should be dedicated to the possibility of employing independent laboratories to determine norms and supervise them.
a.. Payments in wholesale markets should be done through a ZPP counter or branch in the wholesale market itself. Release of the goods and exiting the physical location of the wholesale market should be allowed only against presentation of a ZPP payment slip.
Reduction of Cash Transactions
a.. Cash transactions are the lifeblood of the informal economy. Their reduction and minimization is absolutely essential in the effort to contain it. One way of doing it is by issuing ZPP payment (debit) cards to businesses, firm and professionals. Use of the payment cards should be mandatory in certain business-to-business transactions.
a.. All exchange offices should be obliged to issue receipt for every cash transaction above 100 DM and to report to the Central Bank all transactions above 1000 DM. Suspicious transactions (for instance, transactions which exceed the financial wherewithal of the client involved) should be duly investigated.
a.. The government can reduce payroll taxes if the salary is not paid in cash (for instance, by a transfer to the bank account of the employee). The difference between payroll taxes collected on cash salaries and lower payroll taxes collected on noncash salaries – should be recovered by imposing a levy on all cash withdrawals from banks. The banks can withhold the tax and transfer it to the state monthly.
a.. Currently, checks issued to account-holders by banks are virtually guaranteed by the issuing banks. This transforms checks into a kind of cash and checks are used as cash in the economy. To prevent this situation, it is recommended that all checks will be payable to the beneficiary only. The account-holder will be obliged to furnish the bank with a monthly list of checks he or she issued and their details (to whom, date, etc.). Checks should be valid for 5 working days only.
a.. An obligation can be imposed to oblige businesses to effect payments only through their accounts (from account to account) or using their debit cards. Cash withdrawals should be subject to a withholding tax deducted by the bank. The same withholding tax should be applied to credits given against cash balances or to savings houses (stedilnicas). Alternatively, stedilnicas should also be obliged to deduct, collect and transfer the cash withdrawal withholding tax.
a.. In the extreme and if all other measures fail after a reasonable period of time, all foreign trade related payments should be conducted through the Central Bank. But this is really a highly irregular, emergency measure, which I do not recommend at this stage.
a.. The interest paid on cash balances and savings accounts in the banks should be increased (starting with bank reserves and deposits in the central bank).
a.. The issuance of checkbook should be made easy and convenient. Every branch should issue checkbooks. All the banks and the post office should respect and accept each other’s checks.
a.. A Real Time Gross Settlement System should be established to minimize float and facilitate interbank transfers.
a.. Firms competing for government tenders should be obliged to acquire a certificate from the tax authorities that they owe no back-taxes. Otherwise, they should be barred from bidding in government tenders and RFPs (Requests for Proposals).
Databases and Information Gathering
a.. Estimating the informal economy should be a priority objective of the Bureau of Statistics, which should devote considerable resources to this effort. In doing so, the Bureau of Statistics should coordinate closely with a wide variety of relevant ministries and committees that oversee various sectors of the economy.
a.. All registrars should be computerized: land, real estate, motor vehicles, share ownership, companies registration, tax filings, import and export related documentation (customs), VAT, permits and licences, records of flights abroad, ownership of mobile phones and so on. The tax authorities and the Public Revenue Office (PRO) should have unrestricted access to ALL the registers of all the registrars. Thus, they should be able to find tax evasion easily (ask for sources of wealth- how did you build this house and buy a new car if you are earning 500 DM monthly according to your tax return?).
a.. The PRO should have complete access to the computers of the ZPP and to all its computerized and non-computerized records.
a.. The computer system should constantly compare VAT records and records and statements related to other taxes in order to find discrepancies between them.
a.. Gradually, submissions of financial statements, tax returns and wealth declarations should be computerized and done even on a monthly basis (for instance, VAT statements).
a.. A system of informants and informant rewards should be established, including anonymous phone calls. Up to 10% of the intake or seizure value related to the information provided by the informant should go to the informant.
a.. Tax inspectors and customs officials should receive police powers and much higher salaries (including a percentage of tax revenues). The salaries of all tax inspectors – regardless of their original place of employment – should be equalized (of course, taking into consideration tenure, education, rank, etc.).
a.. Judges should be trained and educated in matters pertaining to the informal economy. Special courts for taxes, for instance, are a good idea (see recommendation below). Judges have to be trained in tax laws and the state tax authorities should provide BINDING opinions to entrepreneurs, businessmen and investors regarding the tax implications of their decisions and actions.
a.. It is recommended to assign tax inspectors to the public prosecutors’ office to work as teams on complex or big cases.
a.. To establish an independent Financial and Tax Police with representatives from all relevant ministries but under the exclusive jurisdiction of the PRO. The remit of this Police should include all matters financial (including foreign exchange transactions, property and real estate transactions, payroll issues, etc.).
a.. Hiring and firing procedures in all the branches of the tax administration should be simplified. The number of administrative posts should be reduced and the number of tax inspectors and field agents increased.
a.. Tax arrears and especially the interest accruing thereof should be the first priority of the ZPP, before all other payments.
a.. All manufacturers and sellers of food products (including soft drinks, sweetmeats and candy, meat products, snacks) should purchase a licence from the state and be subjected to periodic and rigorous inspections.
a.. All contracts between firms should be registered in the courts and stamped to become valid. Contracts thus evidenced should be accompanied by the registration documents (registrar extract) of the contracting parties. Many “firms” doing business in Macedonia are not even legally registered.
Reforms and Amnesty
a.. A special inter-ministerial committee with MINISTER-MEMBERS and headed by the PM should be established. Its roles: to reduce bureaucracy, to suggest appropriate new legislation and to investigate corruption.
a.. Bureaucracy should be pared down drastically. The more permits, licences, tolls, fees and documents needed – the more corruption. Less power to state officials means less corruption. The One Stop Shop concept should be implemented everywhere.
a.. A general amnesty should be declared. Citizens declaring their illegal wealth should be pardoned BY LAW and either not taxed or taxed at a low rate once and forever on the hitherto undeclared wealth.
The Tax Code
a.. To impose a VAT system. VAT is one the best instruments against the informal economy because it tracks the production process throughout a chain of value added suppliers and manufacturers.
a.. The Tax code needs to be simplified. Emphasis should be placed on VAT, consumption taxes, customs and excise taxes, fees and duties. To restore progressivity, the government should directly compensate the poor for the excess relative burden.
a.. After revising the tax code in a major way, the government should declare a moratorium on any further changes for at least four years.
a.. The self-employed and people whose main employment is directorship in companies should be given the choice between paying a fixed % of the market value of their assets (including financial assets) or income tax.
a.. All property rental contracts should be registered with the courts. Lack of registration in the courts and payment of a stamp tax should render the contract invalid. The courts should be allowed to evidence and stamp a contract only after it carries the stamp of the Public Revenue Office (PRO). The PRO should register the contract and issue an immediate tax assessment. Contracts, which are for less than 75% of the market prices, should be subject to tax assessment at market prices. Market prices should be determined as the moving average of the last 100 rental contracts from the same region registered by the PRO.
a.. Filing of tax returns – including for the self-employed – should be only with the PRO and not with any other body (such as the ZPP).
a.. The burden of proof in tax court cases should shift from the tax authorities to the person or firm assessed.
a.. Special tax courts should be established within the existing courts. They should be staffed by specifically trained judges. Their decisions should be appealed to the Supreme Court. They should render their decisions within 180 days. All other juridical and appeal instances should be cancelled – except for an appeal instance within the PRO. Thus, the process of tax collection should be greatly simplified. A tax assessment should be issued by the tax authorities, appealed internally (within the PRO), taken to a tax court session (by a plaintiff) and, finally, appealed to the Supreme Court (in very rare cases).
a.. The law should allow for greater fines, prison terms and for the speedier and longer closure of delinquent businesses.
a.. Seizure and sale procedures should be specified in all the tax laws and not merely by way of reference to the Income Tax Law. Enforcement provisions should be incorporated in all the tax laws.
a.. To amend the Law on Tax Administration, the Law on Personal Income Tax and the Law on Profits Tax as per the recommendations of the IRS experts (1997-9).
Customs and Duties
a.. Ideally, the customs service should be put under foreign contract managers. If this is politically too sensitive, the customs personnel should be entitled to receive a percentage of customs and duties revenues, on a departmental incentive basis. In any case, the customs should be subjected to outside inspection by expert inspectors who should be rewarded with a percentage of the corruption and lost revenues that they expose.
a.. In the case of imports or payments abroad, invoices, which include a price of more than 5% above the list price of a product, should be rejected and assessment for the purposes of paying customs duties and other taxes should be issued at the list price.
a.. In the case of exports or payments from abroad, invoices which include a discount of more than 25% on the list price of a product should be rejected and assessment for the purposes of paying customs duties and other taxes should be issued at the list price.
a.. The numbers of tax inspectors should be substantially increased and their pay considerably enhanced. A departmental incentive system should be instituted involving a percentage of the intake (monetary fines levied, goods confiscated, etc.).
a.. The computerized database system (see “Databases and Information Gathering”) should be used to compare imports of raw materials for the purposes of re-export and actual exports (using invoices and customs declarations). Where there are disparities and discrepancies, severe and immediate penal actions should be taken. Anti-dumping levies and measures, fines and criminal charges should be adopted against exporters colluding with importers in hiding imported goods or reducing their value.
a.. Often final products are imported and declared to the customs as raw materials (to minimize customs duties paid). Later these raw materials are either sold outright in the domestic or international markets or bartered for finished products (for example: paints and lacquers against furniture or sugar against chocolate). This should be a major focus of the fight against the informal economy. I follow with an analysis of two products, which are often abused in this manner.
a.. I study two examples (white sugar and cooking oil) though virtually all raw materials and foods are subject to the aforementioned abuse.
a.. White Sugar is often imported as brown sugar. One way to prevent this is to place sugar on the list of LB (import licence required) list, to limit the effective period of each licence issued, to connect each transaction of imported brown sugar to a transaction of export, to apply the world price of sugar to customs duties, to demand payment of customs duties in the first customs terminal, to demand a forwarder’s as well as an importer’s guarantee and to require a certificate of origin. The same goes for Cooking Oil (which – when it is imported packaged – is often declared as some other goods).
a.. All payments to the customs should be made only through the ZPP. Customs and tax inspectors should inspect these receipts periodically.
a.. All goods should be kept in the customs terminal until full payment of the customs duties, as evidenced by a ZPP receipt, is effected.
a.. The government should embark on a massive Public Relations and Information campaign. The citizens should be made to understand what is a budget, how the taxes are collected, how they are used. They should begin to view tax evaders as criminals. “He who does not pay his taxes – is stealing from you and from your children”, “Why should YOU pay for HIM?” “If we all did not pay taxes- there would be no roads, bridges, schools, or hospitals” (using video to show disappearing roads, bridges, suffering patients and students without classes), “Our country is a partnership – and the tax-evader is stealing from the till (kasa)” and so on.
a.. The phrase “Gray Economy” should be replaced by the more accurate phrases “Black Economy” or “Criminal Economy”.
Read below useful resources about this article-
- UA Sport: UA Sport is a sports-focused website that provides news, updates, and information on various sports and sporting events. They cover a wide range of sports, including football, basketball, tennis, and more.
- 4U Created: 4U Created is a web design and development agency based in the UK. They specialize in creating custom websites and providing digital solutions for businesses, helping them establish a strong online presence.
- London18: London18 is a website that offers comprehensive information and resources about London, including attractions, events, dining, and accommodation. It serves as a guide for visitors and residents alike.
- EZ Business Sites: EZ Business Sites is a platform that offers easy-to-use website builders and templates specifically designed for small businesses. They provide tools and resources to help businesses create professional and functional websites without the need for extensive technical knowledge.
- Stargate Enterprise: Stargate Enterprise is a technology consulting company that specializes in providing IT solutions and services for businesses. They offer services such as network infrastructure management, cloud computing, and cybersecurity.
- Net Coalition: Net Coalition is an online community and platform that brings together individuals and organizations interested in advocating for internet-related issues and policies. They aim to promote an open and accessible internet for all.
- Allert Tech: Allert Tech is a technology company that focuses on developing innovative solutions for various industries. They offer products and services related to IoT (Internet of Things), software development, and automation.
- Unchained WWE: Unchained WWE is a website dedicated to professional wrestling, specifically focusing on WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment). They provide news, analysis, and coverage of WWE events and storylines.
- Feira Plana: Feira Plana is an independent publishing fair that celebrates and promotes the culture of independent publishing, zines, and artist books. They organize events and provide a platform for artists and publishers to showcase their works.
- The Greatest Silence: The Greatest Silence is a documentary film and advocacy project that sheds light on the issue of sexual violence in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It aims to raise awareness and promote dialogue on this critical issue.
- BCYS: BCYS (Brentwood Catholic Youth Service) is a youth organization based in Brentwood, UK. They provide programs, events, and resources for young people, fostering their spiritual and personal development.
- Enterprise Communicate: Enterprise Communicate is a platform that focuses on communication strategies and technologies for businesses. They provide insights, articles, and resources to help organizations enhance their internal and external communication.
- Technomag CIP Moto2: Technomag CIP Moto2 is a motorsport team competing in the Moto2 class. The website provides news, updates, and information about the team and its participation in Moto2 racing events.
- Gigabiting: Gigabiting is a food-focused website that explores the culture, history, and trends of the culinary world. They provide articles, recipes, and insights for food enthusiasts and those interested in gastronomy.
- Wikipedia RS: Wikipedia RS is a website that provides information and resources related to Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia. They offer tips, guidelines, and articles to help users navigate and contribute to Wikipedia effectively.
- AB Fire: AB Fire is a fire safety and protection company based in the UK. They offer a range of services, including fire risk assessments, fire extinguisher sales and maintenance, and fire safety training.
- The Picket Report: The Picket Report is a news and media platform that covers a wide range of topics, including current events, politics, entertainment, and lifestyle. They provide news articles, opinion pieces, and feature stories.
- Glenn Marine Group: Glenn Marine Group is a marine services company that offers ship repair, maintenance, and logistical support. They serve the maritime industry, providing comprehensive solutions for vessels and offshore installations.
- Mind Technologies Live: Mind Technologies Live is a platform that focuses on mindfulness, personal development, and mental well-being. They offer resources, articles, and tools to support individuals in achieving a balanced and fulfilling life.
- Cheap VR Tech: Cheap VR Tech is an online store that specializes in affordable virtual reality (VR) technology and accessories. They offer a wide range of VR headsets, controllers, and related products for immersive gaming and virtual experiences.
- Shia Today: Shia Today is a news and media platform that provides coverage and insights on topics related to the Shia Muslim community. They offer news articles, features, and analysis from a Shia perspective.
- Zamflix: Zamflix is a streaming platform that offers a diverse collection of movies, TV shows, and documentaries from various genres and regions. Subscribers can enjoy on-demand entertainment at their convenience.
- Talc Magazine: Talc Magazine is a lifestyle and culture publication that focuses on fashion, beauty, art, and entertainment. They provide articles, interviews, and features to inspire and inform their readers.
- CL News: CL News is a news and media platform that covers local news, events, and stories in various communities. They aim to provide timely and relevant information to their audience.
- NewsMark PR: NewsMark PR is a public relations agency that specializes in media relations and strategic communications. They help businesses and organizations enhance their public image and reach their target audience effectively.
- World News Tomorrow: World News Tomorrow is an independent news outlet that covers global news, politics, and current affairs. They provide articles, analysis, and perspectives on international events.
- Narod: Narod is a platform that promotes local community engagement and empowerment. They provide resources, information, and tools for individuals and organizations to connect and make a positive impact in their communities.
- Data Europe: Data Europe is a data analytics and consulting company that helps businesses leverage data-driven insights for decision-making and growth. They provide services such as data analysis, visualization, and predictive modeling.
- Cyprus Walks: Cyprus Walks is a website that offers information and resources for hiking and walking trails in Cyprus. They provide trail maps, guides, and tips for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers.
- Feedalizr: Feedalizr is a social media management and automation platform that allows users to manage and schedule posts across multiple social media platforms. It helps individuals and businesses streamline their social media presence and engage with their audience efficiently.
- Everett WA Business List: Everett WA Business List is an online directory that features businesses, services, and professionals in the Everett, Washington area. It serves as a resource for residents and visitors to find local businesses and services.
- Kenora Biz: Kenora Biz is a business directory and information portal for the Kenora region in Ontario, Canada. It provides a comprehensive listing of local businesses, services, and resources.
- Maximo Marketing Online: Maximo Marketing Online is a digital marketing agency that offers services such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, and website development. They help businesses enhance their online presence and attract customers.
- Moving Help 4 Hire: Moving Help 4 Hire is a platform that connects individuals and businesses with professional movers and moving services. They facilitate the process of finding reliable help for all types of moves.
- TDM Web Studio: TDM Web Studio is a web design and development agency that specializes in creating custom websites and digital solutions for businesses. They offer services such as web design, e-commerce development, and search engine optimization.
- Universal Tech Force: Universal Tech Force is an IT services and solutions provider. They offer services such as IT consulting, network management, and cybersecurity to help businesses optimize their technology infrastructure.
- Cadic Technologies: Cadic Technologies is a technology consulting and software development company. They provide custom software solutions, mobile app development, and IT consulting services to businesses across various industries.
- Scarlet Technologies: Scarlet Technologies is a technology company that offers software development, web design, and IT consulting services. They help businesses leverage technology to achieve their goals and streamline their operations.
- Press Newz Room: Press Newz Room is a news and media platform that covers a wide range of topics, including news, entertainment, sports, and lifestyle. They provide news articles, features, and opinion pieces.
- Artecreha: Artecreha is an online gallery and platform that showcases artworks from emerging and established artists. They promote and sell artworks through their website, connecting artists with art enthusiasts and collectors.
- Info News Hub: Info News Hub is a news website that covers various topics, including current events, technology, health, and lifestyle. They provide news articles, features, and opinion pieces.
- Magnet Press: Magnet Press is a publishing company that specializes in graphic novels and comics. They publish and distribute works from talented artists and writers, catering to comic book enthusiasts and readers.
- News for What You Do: News for What You Do is a news platform that focuses on inspiring and uplifting stories from around the world. They highlight individuals, organizations, and initiatives that make a positive impact on society.
- Best News: Best News is a news and media platform that covers a wide range of topics, including news, politics, entertainment, and technology. They provide news articles, opinion pieces, and features.
- Digital Advertising Marketing: Digital Advertising Marketing is a digital marketing agency that helps businesses create and execute effective online marketing campaigns. They specialize in digital advertising, social media marketing, and search engine optimization.
- CTI News: CTI News is a news and media platform that focuses on technology news and trends. They provide articles, features, and insights on topics such as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and emerging technologies.
- CRB Media: CRB Media is a media production company that offers video production, photography, and content creation services. They help businesses and individuals tell their stories and engage their audience through creative media.
- Heartful News: Heartful News is a news website that aims to spread positivity, inspiration, and heartwarming stories. They highlight acts of kindness, personal achievements, and uplifting news from around the world.
- SCV: SCV (Social and Community Ventures) is a community-focused organization that works to create positive social impact. They provide support, resources, and initiatives to address community needs and enhance well-being.
- Pioneer News Limited: A reliable source for comprehensive news coverage, delivering the latest updates and in-depth analysis across various categories.
- Microzones: An innovative technology company specializing in providing cutting-edge solutions and services to optimize business operations.
- All Things Alpaca: An online platform dedicated to showcasing the beauty and versatility of alpaca products, offering a range of high-quality alpaca clothing, accessories, and home goods.
- MayB2Day: A lifestyle platform offering a mix of entertainment, inspiration, and informative articles to make every day a little more exciting and fulfilling.
- My Life Magazine: A lifestyle magazine providing readers with engaging content, including features on health, beauty, travel, and personal growth.
- Pukka News: A dynamic news portal delivering the latest news, updates, and insightful articles across various categories to keep readers well-informed.
- Bay News: A trusted source for local news and events, delivering timely updates and stories specific to the Bay area.
- B2BCM: A business-to-business consulting and marketing firm specializing in helping companies build successful strategies and partnerships.
- BF4SF: A platform dedicated to promoting physical fitness and well-being, providing valuable resources, training programs, and tips for a healthy lifestyle.
- Biz2Media: A media company offering comprehensive marketing and advertising solutions to businesses, helping them enhance their online presence and reach their target audience effectively.
- Simplified Business: A resource hub offering simplified guidance, tips, and resources for entrepreneurs and small business owners to navigate the complexities of running a business.
- Inspire Business Blog: A blog dedicated to providing inspiration, advice, and practical tips for entrepreneurs and business leaders to fuel their success and achieve their goals.
- ARG Trade: A trusted platform facilitating international trade and commerce, connecting buyers and sellers across different industries and geographical regions.
- Louis Business List: A comprehensive directory listing businesses and service providers in the St. Louis area, helping consumers easily find and connect with local businesses.
- Startup Pulse: An online platform dedicated to startups and entrepreneurship, offering valuable insights, resources, and success stories to inspire and guide aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Boberg Engineering: A leading engineering firm specializing in providing innovative solutions and consulting services in the fields of civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering.
- Creando Riqueza Web: Una plataforma en línea dedicada a proporcionar recursos y estrategias para ayudar a las personas a crear riqueza y éxito en el mundo digital.
- Articles River: An article directory platform offering a wide range of informative and engaging articles on various topics to cater to readers’ interests and information needs.
- Special Helps: A platform offering helpful resources, guides, and support for individuals with special needs and their families, promoting inclusivity and empowerment.
- News In News Online: A dynamic news platform delivering the latest news updates and engaging articles across various categories to keep readers well-informed.
- Noticias Acapulco News: Un medio confiable que proporciona las últimas noticias, eventos y análisis en Acapulco y sus alrededores, manteniendo a los lectores informados sobre los acontecimientos locales y nacionales.
- H4Y Media: A multimedia production company specializing in creating high-quality visual content, including photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Great British Magazine: A magazine celebrating the best of British culture, heritage, and lifestyle, offering insights, features, and recommendations for locals and visitors alike.
- News UK MCD: A reliable news platform delivering the latest updates, breaking news, and insightful articles covering a wide range of topics in the United Kingdom.
- Active You News: A platform providing news, articles, and resources focused on health, wellness, and an active lifestyle, inspiring readers to prioritize their well-being.
- EuDreams: A travel platform offering resources, tips, and inspiration to help travelers plan their dream vacations in Europe, showcasing the continent’s diverse destinations.
- Control Agent: A trusted provider of security and surveillance solutions, offering cutting-edge technology and systems to ensure safety and peace of mind.
- iDueetyq: A platform providing insights and strategies for personal finance management, helping individuals achieve financial stability and make informed decisions.
- Lwamart: An online marketplace offering a wide range of products, from electronics and fashion to home goods and more, providing a convenient shopping experience.
- 11 Bis Pauline: A lifestyle blog featuring a mix of fashion, beauty, travel, and lifestyle content, providing inspiration and tips for readers to elevate their everyday lives.
- P3K9JBC6: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- Mega Website Builder: A comprehensive website builder platform, providing easy-to-use tools and templates to create professional and customized websites.
- Maithuna: A platform dedicated to promoting mindfulness, spirituality, and holistic well-being, offering resources, guidance, and practices for personal growth and transformation.
- Vopify Marketing: A digital marketing agency specializing in providing innovative strategies and services to help businesses grow their online presence and reach their target audience.
- Genç Reklam Ajansı: Türkiye’de gençlere yönelik reklam ve pazarlama hizmetleri sunan güvenilir bir ajans.
- PGB-124: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- Domain Uzantısı: Türkiye’de domain uzantıları hakkında bilgilendirme ve kaynak sağlayan bir platform.
- 254 UFC Main Event: A platform providing updates, news, and analysis on UFC events, fighters, and matches, catering to mixed martial arts enthusiasts.
- Daily Pulse News: Stay updated with the latest news, trends, and happenings worldwide through timely and engaging articles across various categories.
- Insight Boulevard: A platform offering valuable insights, analysis, and expert perspectives on various topics, helping readers gain a deeper understanding of the world around them.
- Press Portal HQ: A reliable source for press releases, news announcements, and media resources, connecting journalists and media professionals with relevant information.
- Fact Finder Express: A platform dedicated to fact-checking and providing accurate information on various topics, promoting critical thinking and reliable sources.
- MindScope Today: Explore the fascinating world of the mind and psychology with insightful articles, research findings, and resources for personal growth and well-being.
- Power Pilot News: A platform providing news, updates, and resources for aviation enthusiasts and pilots, covering topics related to flying, aircraft, and the aviation industry.
- BizBeat Daily: A reliable source for business news, market updates, and insights, helping professionals stay informed and make informed decisions in the corporate world.
- Future Focus News: A platform highlighting the latest advancements, innovations, and future trends across various industries, offering insights into what lies ahead.
- NetScope Today: Stay informed about the latest trends, developments, and technologies in the digital world through informative and engaging articles.
- Daily Info Finder: A comprehensive platform providing information, tips, and recommendations on various topics to help users navigate daily life and make informed choices.
- News Optima: A news platform delivering optimized news content and insightful articles across diverse categories, keeping readers well-informed and engaged.
- BuzzStream News: Stay updated with the latest buzzworthy stories, viral content, and trending news from around the world, providing entertainment and engagement.
- TrendSpot News: Stay updated with the latest trends, news, and insights across various industries, providing valuable information for trend enthusiasts.
- Expert Edge News: A trusted source for expert analysis, insights, and industry-specific news, offering a competitive edge to professionals and businesses.
- Latest Pulse News: Get the pulse of the latest news, updates, and developments across various domains, keeping readers informed and engaged.
- Elite Inform: A premium information hub delivering top-notch news, analysis, and articles on a wide range of topics, catering to the needs of discerning readers.
- Business Scope News: A comprehensive platform providing in-depth coverage of business news, market trends, and analysis, helping professionals make informed decisions.
- Vital View News: Stay informed with vital news, insights, and analysis across diverse categories, offering a holistic view of current affairs and topics.
- Insight Street News: A platform offering insightful news, features, and analysis on various subjects, empowering readers with valuable knowledge.
- Business News Beat: Stay ahead of the competition with the latest business news, market updates, and industry trends, delivered with a fresh and engaging perspective.
- InfoBlaze News: A dynamic news platform providing a rapid influx of information, keeping readers updated on the latest news and trends.
- News Hive Today: Dive into a buzzing hive of news, capturing the latest stories, trends, and viral content from around the world.
- Bold Insight News: A platform delivering bold and thought-provoking insights, analysis, and news articles on various subjects.
- Clear Horizon News: Gain clarity and foresight with news, analysis, and trends shaping the future across different industries and domains.
- DataScope Express: A platform providing quick access to comprehensive data, statistics, and insights, helping users make data-driven decisions.
- Swift NewsWire: Stay up to speed with the latest news and updates, delivered swiftly and efficiently, covering a wide range of topics.
- PulsePoint News: Get the pulse of the news with timely updates, in-depth articles, and analysis across various categories.
- Trending Pulse News: Stay in tune with the latest trending news stories, viral content, and popular topics that are capturing the pulse of the world.
- Business Grid News: A comprehensive news platform offering a grid-like view of business news, market updates, and industry insights.
- Core Insight News: Delve into the core of news and insights, providing deep analysis and perspectives on various subjects and current events.
- MarketScope Today: A trusted source for market news, trends, and analysis, empowering readers with valuable insights for informed decision-making.
- Precision Pulse News: Stay informed with precision and accuracy, delivering news, analysis, and insights with meticulous attention to detail.
- Business Scope Today: Get a comprehensive view of business news, trends, and updates in real-time, keeping professionals in the loop.
- InfoPilot Today: Navigate the vast sea of information with ease, providing curated news, insights, and resources to guide readers through their informational journey.
- Power Pulse News: A dynamic news platform delivering powerful news stories, trends, and updates across various domains and industries.
- InfoBridge News: Build bridges of knowledge with comprehensive news, articles, and insights connecting different topics and perspectives.
- Business Pilot Express: A go-to platform for business professionals, offering quick and efficient news updates, insights, and expert guidance.
- NetScope Express: Stay updated with the latest news, trends, and developments in the digital world, covering technology, internet culture, and more.
- News Gateway Today: A gateway to the latest news and updates, providing a wide range of news articles, analysis, and trending stories.
- Idea Insight News: Explore innovative ideas, inspiring stories, and insightful perspectives that offer valuable insights and spark creativity.
- Elite Newsline: A reliable source for top-tier news and analysis, delivering exclusive stories and in-depth coverage across various categories.
- Swift Pulse News: Get a quick pulse on the latest news, trends, and viral stories happening around the world with swift and concise updates.
- DataScope HQ: A comprehensive data hub providing in-depth analysis, trends, and insights based on extensive data sources, empowering informed decision-making.
- Prime View Wire: Get a prime view of the news with comprehensive coverage, analysis, and trending stories across various domains and topics.
- MindScope HQ: Explore the depths of the mind with captivating articles, research findings, and resources on psychology, neuroscience, and mental well-being.
- Leading Pulse News: Stay ahead of the curve with leading-edge news, trends, and insights across diverse industries and subjects.
- News Bridge Today: Build bridges of knowledge and understanding with news articles, features, and analysis that connect different perspectives and topics.
- Insight Navigator: Navigate through insightful news, trends, and analysis across various domains, providing readers with valuable guidance and understanding.
- BizScope News: A comprehensive news platform delivering in-depth coverage and analysis of business trends, market updates, and industry insights.
- Precision Perspective: Gain a precise perspective on news and current events with in-depth analysis, thoughtful commentary, and comprehensive coverage.
- Clear Path News: Clear your path to well-informed decisions with news, insights, and analysis covering various subjects and domains.
- Business Savvy News: A platform delivering news, strategies, and tips to help professionals and businesses develop their business acumen and navigate the corporate world.
- Trending Insight News: Stay on top of the latest trends and insights across various industries, providing valuable knowledge and foresight.
- InfoNow Wire: Get the latest news and updates as they happen with real-time information, keeping readers well-informed and up to speed.
- News Overdrive: Experience news in overdrive with fast-paced updates, trending stories, and engaging content across various categories.
- Buzz Hive News: Immerse yourself in a buzzing hive of news, trends, and viral stories, capturing the buzzworthy moments happening in the world.
- Elite Inform HQ: A premium information hub providing top-tier news, analysis, and insights across diverse categories and subjects.
- NetScope Wire: Stay wired into the latest news, trends, and developments in the digital realm, covering technology, innovation, and more.
- Prime View HQ: Get a prime view of the news with comprehensive coverage, analysis, and trending stories across various domains and topics.
- BizZone News: A dedicated platform for business news, insights, and resources, catering to professionals and entrepreneurs seeking valuable information.
- InfoHive News: Dive into the hive of information with news, analysis, and trending stories covering a wide range of topics and interests.
- MarketScope HQ: Gain a comprehensive understanding of market trends, analysis, and insights to make informed decisions in the business world.
- The Biz Pulse: Stay in tune with the pulse of the business world, providing the latest news, insights, and trends that shape the corporate landscape.
- BizScope 360: Get a panoramic view of the business world with comprehensive coverage, analysis, and insights across diverse industries and sectors.
- Market Hive HQ: A hub for market insights, trends, and analysis, empowering professionals with valuable information to navigate the dynamic marketplace.
- Pro Insight News: Gain professional insights and perspectives with in-depth news coverage, analysis, and expert commentary across various domains.
- Elite Data Point: A trusted source for elite-level data insights, providing in-depth analysis and trends to drive informed decision-making.
- Info Elevate: Elevate your knowledge and stay informed with curated news, insights, and resources across diverse topics and industries.
- News Axis 360: Experience news from all angles with comprehensive coverage, multiple perspectives, and engaging stories across various categories.
- Business Pilot X: Navigate the business world with precision and confidence using valuable insights, analysis, and guidance for professionals and entrepreneurs.
- Info Pulse 360: A comprehensive platform delivering 360-degree coverage of news, trends, and insights across various industries and subjects.
- Trend Savvy HQ: Stay ahead of trends and developments in the business world with savvy insights, analysis, and forward-thinking perspectives.
- News Wise X: Access wise news and intelligent insights, providing a deeper understanding of current events, trends, and key topics.
- Biz Vantage Point: Gain a competitive advantage in the business world with in-depth analysis, market trends, and strategic insights.
- Info Radius X: Explore news, trends, and insights spanning a wide radius of topics and industries, providing a comprehensive information experience.
- Business Scope X: Broaden your business scope with comprehensive news coverage, analysis, and insights that span various sectors and domains.
- News Guru HQ: Tap into the wisdom of news gurus with expert analysis, thoughtful commentary, and informative articles on diverse subjects.
- Elite Info Point: A trusted source for elite-level information and insights, providing in-depth news coverage, analysis, and expert perspectives.
- Business Spotlight X: Shine a spotlight on the latest news, success stories, and industry innovations, showcasing the best in business.
- Info Hive 360: Dive into a buzzing hive of information with comprehensive news, analysis, and insights spanning various industries and subjects.
- The Info Pilot: Take the helm as the information pilot, navigating through news, insights, and resources to gain valuable knowledge and understanding.
- News Vibes HQ: Immerse yourself in the vibrant world of news, capturing the latest vibes, trends, and stories across diverse categories.
- Coreplix: A platform offering core insights, analysis, and trends, providing a deeper understanding of the core elements driving industries and markets.
- DataFlow Zone: Dive into the flow of data with comprehensive coverage, analysis, and insights, uncovering trends and patterns that shape industries.
- Data Insight Zone: Unlock valuable data insights with in-depth analysis, trends, and research findings, empowering data-driven decision-making.
- Global Market Flow: Track the global market flow with comprehensive coverage, analysis, and trends across various industries and regions.
- InfoMaximize: Maximize your information advantage with curated news, insights, and resources to stay informed and make informed decisions.
- InsightBeat: Stay in rhythm with the pulse of insights, delivering timely analysis, trends, and perspectives on diverse topics and industries.
- Market Axon: Connect the dots in the market with insightful analysis, trends, and market intelligence, providing a clear path for decision-making.
- TrendMixr: A platform that mixes and blends the latest trends, news, and insights, offering a diverse perspective on popular topics.
- MindBloomr: Cultivate the growth of your mind with captivating articles, insights, and resources for personal development and mental well-being.
- boyu284: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- FIFA55 Over: A platform providing news, updates, and analysis related to FIFA55, covering football events, matches, and players.
- FIFA55 CA: A platform providing news, updates, and analysis related to FIFA55 in Canada, covering football events, matches, and players.
- Toazth: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- Weikeqian: A platform offering information, resources, and insights related to Weikeqian, covering various topics and interests.
- GMOP-789: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- AV-43: A platform providing information, resources, and insights related to AV-43, covering various topics and interests.
- nar1147: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- InfoWorld PS: A comprehensive platform offering information, news, and insights on a wide range of topics, catering to diverse interests and industries.
- Soul-All: A platform dedicated to spiritual and personal growth, providing insights, resources, and guidance for individuals seeking a deeper connection with their souls.
- AV Douban: A platform offering information, reviews, and insights related to AV Douban, covering various aspects of audiovisual entertainment.
- Guanggaonn: A platform providing information, resources, and insights related to Guanggaonn, covering various topics and interests.
- VQSQC: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- Beatrice Lifestyle: A lifestyle platform offering insights, tips, and inspiration for individuals seeking to enhance their overall well-being and live a fulfilling life.
- WeiyaoLe: A platform offering information, resources, and insights related to WeiyaoLe, covering various topics and interests.
- Malodie: A platform offering information, resources, and insights related to Malodie, covering various topics and interests.
- Q102888: A unique and memorable domain name with no specific website associated with it.
- Fezy Corp: A platform offering information, resources, and insights related to Fezy Corp, covering various topics and interests.
- Rooyesh Novin: A platform offering news, updates, and analysis related to Rooyesh Novin, covering various topics and interests.
- Taybac Quan: A platform offering information, resources, and insights related to Taybac Quan, covering various topics and interests.
Comments are closed.